We guide pet businesses like yours into the digital future, and beyond.
Welcome to The Pet Marketing Agency.
As a full-service digital agency, our expertise is crafting end-to-end solutions that help businesses achieve online success.
We design user-centric digital experiences that connect people to brands, and drive meaningful interactions that improve bottom lines.
We keep the big picture top of mind while keeping a close eye on the small details, and treat each client as a
Here is our updated list of stuff you should never get charged for:
1. Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google My Business. These are free from Google, and cost nothing to anyone.
2. SSL certificates. We never charge for these, however many hosting companies choose to price them annually for up to $200.
3. Domain Names. You do have to pay for a domain name, but anyone can go directly to GoDaddy or another registrar to purchase them, usually for about $20 a year. Always keep your domain registered to you and in an account you control.
4. Facebook Business Pages are free, as are Instagram pages and YouTube channels. Never pay anyone for these items.
5. SEO is the digital Wild West. Never pay for more than three months of service if you see no results by then. No one can guarantee rankings or page location.
We don’t just build websites, we create digital experiences
that boost visibility, drive engagement and improve
ROI for our clients.
From brand identity to web and marketing strategy,
we provide new and existing companies with expert guidance on all aspects of doing business online.
Our integrated online marketing services blend SEO, PPC and Social Media to drive qualified traffic and
conversions at the lowest possible cost.
Social media is only as good as the conversions. We help you generate leads and inquiries utilizing multiple platforms.
Confused about PPC, SEO or SEM?
Check out our wheel of technobabble below and get the simple scoop on all things digital!
Because you made it this far, you probably know that websites are crucial for communication, sales, appointment booking and advertising.
Mobile websites are more than the wave of the future, they are the dominant search platform in use right now! Google ranks sites in search based on mobile FIRST, and 70% of clicks to most websites are coming from a mobile device.
Search Engine Optimization - SEO - means that your website and mobile site are optimized for the best possible search results based on keywords, site speed, security and much more!
Social Media consists of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and other online platforms that allow for interaction between users. Reaching the right users with your business message is the key!
Branding is your business identity, and when done right, your name and your brand elements evoke a specific response from consumers.
Pay Per Click. PPC. You run ads on Google or other online platforms, you pay when the ad is clicked. When done right, very effective. When done poorly, very expensive.
Email marketing can be newsletters, bulk emails, automated or triggered email responses, birthday, anniversary or reminder emails, the list goes on. Getting to the inbox is key, and it is not as easy as it sounds.
Unique and original content, social media campaigns, press and media coverage, podcasts, live streams, video marketing, it's all digital, and it's all great...if done properly.