Digital marketing has become a necessity for any business looking to stand out in the cluttered online marketplace. If you need a way to help build brand awareness, need help increasing your conversion rate, and generate traffic from people who are already interested in your product or service right to your site. Our team of digital marketing experts will create a strategy unique to your business and your goals that will drive engagement from new and returning customers alike
What Is Branding?
Three points that should be noted in this definition of branding are –
Branding the offering should be a priority before the launch of the product in the market as it helps to:
Branding is made up of innumerable elements few of which are –
- Name: The name which we use to identify the product with.
- Logo: A symbol or other design adopted by the business to identify its brand.
- Color: A colour mostly used by the business in its marketing messages to describe or complement the brand.
- Vision: The group of goals or objective behind the brand that help guide its activities and its future.
- Message: the value proposition of the brand which it conveys through the brand personality to set the brand positioning.
- Shape: Either the distinct shape of the offering or the shape of the packaging.
- Aroma: The distinct smell which the user experiences before, during, or after he uses the offering.
- Graphics: The uniform and distinct aesthetics used in the marketing messages.
- Sound: The sound used in the marketing messages to reinforce the brand identity